VDES Framework is a framework designed to assist developers in application development. By using VDES Framework, developers can save time and be more efficient as they don't need to create all the program codes from scratch.
VDES Framework includes CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) form development, report generation, database management, and source code editor. In general, using the VDES framework improves developer performance, saves more time, and is more efficient when building applications without having to build all the code from scratch.
1) Automatic generation of CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) menus.
2) Integration with Database Management Systems (DBMS) for database management.
3) Source Code Management (SCM) for program code management.
4) User access based on roles and permissions.
5) Chat feature between users.
6) Compatible with various browsers like Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Certified with ISO 27001 for information security.
Launched: January 10, 2021